McIntosh County COVID-19 cases at 358; Now 8 deaths
As of 3 p.m., November 27th, there have been 22,079 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in residents of the Coastal Health District and 420 deaths.
Cases by county:
- Bryan: 1,434 cases, 16 deaths
- Camden: 1,738 cases, 18 deaths
- Chatham: 10,565 cases, 202 deaths
- Effingham: 2,076 cases, 32 deaths
- Glynn: 4,123 cases, 110 deaths
- Liberty: 1,474 cases, 29 deaths
- Long: 311 cases, 5 deaths
- McIntosh: 358 cases, 8 deaths
It can take days, weeks, or longer for COVID-19 case-related information, including deaths, to be reported from various sources and confirmed by the State. Our daily update of COVID-19 cases and deaths reflects when a case is reported and not necessarily when a specimen was collected or a death occurred.
Any reductions are due to corrections of previous errors in the database.
You can find local case information, additional data, FAQs and other COVID-19 associated web content at covid19.gachd.org.
State-wide case information is available on the Georgia Department of Public Health website at https://dph.georgia.gov/covid-19-daily-status-report