- 2424.November.SundayNo events
- 2525.November.MondayNo events
Join a FREE Living Well Diabetes Workshop and learn better ways of coping and managing your Diabetes. Who can take part? People with Type 2 Diabetes or Pre-Diabetes and caregivers for persons with type 2 diabetes. Where: Roosevelt Harris Jr. Senior Center, When: Every Tuesday for 6 weeks between October 22 and November 26, 2019 from 12:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. The Living Well Diabetes is a six-session workshop based on a widely acclaimed program developed by Stanford University’s Patient Education and Research Center. Participates completing at least 4 sessions will receive a certificate of completion! Put Life Back in Your Life and Live Well! Limited Seating – Call Joyce at 912-267-5520 to register.
- 2727.November.WednesdayNo events
- 2828.November.ThursdayNo events
- 2929.November.FridayNo events
- 3030.November.SaturdayNo events